Subject: [amos-list] Question!!
From: Stephen Thornber <[email-masked]>
To: Amos-List <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 17:59:18 +0000

From: Stephen Thornber <[email-masked]>

Hi all,

anyone here running a blizzard 603e+ in a Power Tower?
(from power computing)

if so, email me.. I need help.. ASAP!!!!

Steve
-- 

Stephen Thornber                 | Current Imagine/LW/C4D/T3D Projects
[email-masked]     |
http://www.steve1.demon.co.uk/   | Aftermath [##........] 20% Complete
A1200T 166mhz PPC 060/50 42mb Ram| 

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat
us as equals.
-- Winston Churchill

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Congratulations to 'Voice-Diary,' our latest ONElist of the Week. 
http://www.onelist.com 
Visit our homepage and share with us how ONElist is changing YOUR life!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html